Bye weeks happen. Even in the podcast world. BUT, Michael & Pettey are back after last week’s hiatus.
This week brings an abridged episode for the same reason as last week… we have lives too! But don’t fret, we discuss a few of the week’s hottest topics and bring you a WTF Pick of the Week, in addition to our weekly Pick 3.
Here’s what to expect on this week’s shortened slate:
- The Pole Assassin
- A Nationwide Meltdown Regarding the CFP Playoff Rankings
- Our new Saturday morning YouTube show: Saturday Morning Cocktail Kickoff
- Do the Georgia Bulldogs have a chink in the armor? Maybe even a glaring one?
- WTF?! Wake Forest Demon Deacons @ UNC Tar Heels
- LSU Tigers @ Alabama Crimson Tide
- Michael & Pettey’s Weekly Pick 3.
We admit, that’s a hell of a lot to pack into a short episode, so pour your favorite Saturday Morning Cocktail and join us for the fastest 20 minutes in podcasting!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to Week Zero Sports & Other Stuff on your favorite podcast app!
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube Channel and be alerted when we go live. If you have questions or comments, visit our facebook page, our subreddit or tweet us.
Links to our show, on your favorite podcast app, are available at weekzerosports.com.
Support the show (https://weekzerosports.com/)